Please join us for the first meeting in 2010 of the Georgia Chapter of the BizTalk Server User Group on January 19th.
Karl Rissland of Microsoft will be giving a give a quick roadmap presentation and sharing some of the key BizTalk videos from the Microsoft Professional Developers Conference. Karl will also be providing a 15 minute overview concerning the announcement of BizTalk Server 2009 R2.
Mark Rowe of Magenic will be presenting on a “” using the ESB 2.0 Giuidance for 2006R2/2009. Mark’s presentation will go into depth concerning;
1. How to decide to thrown an error on the decode or let it error out to not allow for the original file to be lost.
2. Creating a Gentle Exception Wrapper re-throwing that new Exception.
3. Catching that Gentle Exception
4. Emulating the ESB FaultMsg.
5. Creating a “catch all” for all errors within an organization.
6. Changing the Catch All into Gentle Errors.
7. Creating a “common” BizTalk error handling Orchestration to take in all of the above errors and properly forward them to wherever they need to go.